[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Migrating Jboss from server A to Server B

ppantazis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 13:52:48 EDT 2007

Community, I was wondering how easy it would be to migrate an instance of JBoss that is running on a VM currently to another VM or Server. Currently the Server that Jboss is running on has the instance installed at:

/opt/jboss-4.0.5.GA

It appears to me that if I tared the directory jboss-4.0.5.GA and moved it to the new server then decompress at /opt I should be able to fire up the app Server without any problems.

anything I should be aware of?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084592#4084592

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084592