[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Migrating Jboss from server A to Server B

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 13:58:19 EDT 2007

You do not even have to be that careful.  I have succesfully zipped up an app server installed at c:\apps\jboss-4.2.1.GA, unzipped it on my Linux box at \opt\jboss-4.2.1.GA, and it ran just fine (though I did have to chmod the *.sh scripts, also I removed the server/xxx/[data|log|tmp|work] directories)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084595#4084595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084595