[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Can data synchronization be done between standalone appl

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 17:32:30 EDT 2007

Are you saying that you need to synchronize the contents of two databases and you want to use Remoting?  Remoting is a fairly low level framework for distributed invocations.  On the one hand, its capabilities are quite general, so I believe that you could use Remoting.  On the other hand, it certainly has no special built in facilities for database synchronization.  I would think that there are other easier ways to accomplish your goal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084656#4084656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084656