[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: binding to local name space at startup

lent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 14 19:18:39 EDT 2007

I looked at the JNDI View in jmx-console and I'm finding that I am able to bind to the java:/ namespace from the jboss-service.xml (using JNDIBindingServiceMgr mbean).  But I guess I'm approaching this the wrong way since I am binding the custom data source object under the right jndi name thinking this was all that is required but in fact it also needs to be recognized as a DataSourceBinding service in order for the dependency from my EJB to the data source (in the persistence-unit definition) to be resolved.

Len

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084676#4084676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084676