[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: two @datamodel in one sessionbean?

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 16 13:09:28 EDT 2007

Seam team,

I think it might be helpful to adjust the wording of the documentation and maybe add some additional explanation for the @DataModelSelection annotation in relation to @DataModel.  The following documentation for @DataModelSelection:

anonymous wrote : value ? name of the conversation context variable. Not needed if there is exactly one @DataModel in the component.

seems to indicate to developers that you are naming the @DataModelSelection context variable by specifying the value.  The reason I bring it up is, I have heard this same question from every new member of my team when they try to use 2 DataModels in one component.  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084824#4084824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084824