[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB beans constantly loaded

VIgor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 16 13:58:56 EDT 2007

I have recently ported my EJB 2.1 project to EJB 3.0.

However, it seems that the new EJB 3.0 beans are constantly created and loaded from the database. E.g. when I look an entity bean I have used before during the session up, a new bean instance is created and loaded from the database. One would expect that the Entity Manager would find the old instance in the memory and return it. This is what ORM is all about, right?

In EJB 2.1 this behaviour can be changed by setting the commit-option to A. But, now this doesn't seem to help :(

Any help would be more than appreciated!

Best regards,
Igor Vukmirovic

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084828#4084828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084828