[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Setting Session Attribute into JSP

tufla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 00:06:23 EDT 2007

Hello to all !

I'm working on JbossPortal 2.6.0-CR3  and I need to share data into some portlets. I'm receiving a request parameter in the JSP that define my layout, and I'm trying to set it into the application session, so it can be reached into my portlet.

I've tested using the HttpSession, but the attribute is not visible into my portlet.

I've tested too using
<%@ taglib uri=?http://java.sun.com/portlet? prefix=?portlet? %>
but it doesn't work. I've obtained a java.lang.NullPointerException with only include the tag lib into my JSP.

Could someone guide me with this ?

Thanks in advance !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084869#4084869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084869