[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Mixing and Matching ICEfaces/RichFaces/GWT etc

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 00:44:41 EDT 2007

The gwt4jsf certainly sounds compelling.  I will definitely give it a look.

According to the esteemed Mr. King, "Trinidad and RichFaces can already co-exist, but we've got some ideas for making the experience of using them together even better. "

Trinidad already has a sortable, pageable dataTable.  Combining Trinidad with RF then may solve a lot of my UI requirements while integrating well with Seam--which seems to be an issue for IF.  I just need to find something online that has more than a token demo of this table in action.

Or of course experiment myself!

I have to say that I am pretty excited about seeing what transpires with all this.  Thanks so much for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084873#4084873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084873