[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: jboss aop

marimuthub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 03:31:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

  Our requirement is restricted to runtime. let me explain the problem again.

I have following applications

1. AOP Deploy application: This application developed using JMX. The application creates JMX agent. It deploys the point cut expression at runtime. The JMX agent
is alive till the server down. So we are not referring jboss-aop,xml as aop definition file.

The following snap shot of code is used to deploy the point cut expression at runtime

AspectXmlLoader  aspectXMLLoader = new AspectXmlLoader();
aspectXMLLoader.setManager(AspectManager.instance());
aspectXMLLoader.deployBinding(bindNodeElement);

2. Target application: Any web application.

Scenario 1(Working fine)

First I ran the ?AOP Deploy application? and deployed point cut expression at runtime

Second I ran the target application. The point cut is happening successfully.

Scenario 2(it is not working)

First I ran the target application.

Second I ran the ?AOP Deploy application? and deployed point cut expression at runtime

Again I ran the target application. The point cut is not happening.

Please let me know why the point cut expression is not happening in the target application for scenario 2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Marimuthu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084908#4084908