[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to get the size of a Lazy load relation

icordoba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 07:24:51 EDT 2007

Hi there,
I need to pre-load the "size" of a Lazy load relation. I need to do it because I need to access the Entity in a JSP and I get "No session or session closed" if getting the size directly from the relation (I don't want to put a Transaciton using a scriptlet in the JSP page)
I can neither do it using PostLoad annotation. It doesn't work at least with JBoss and if I use Eager relations the system loads all data just when checking the size, so becomes very slow.
thanks for any help/ideas,
Ignacio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4084999#4084999

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4084999