[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Mail to group on task assignment

cheets do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 08:16:50 EDT 2007

Hi All,
       I want to send a mail to the pooledActor group when a task is assigned to that group. I am able to send a mail to the actor who claims the task using

  | <task-node name="MANAGER_APPROVAL">
  |    <task name="MANAGER_APPROVAL" notify="yes">
  |    	 	<assignment class="a.b.c.GenericTaskAssignmentHandler"/>
  |    	 </task>
  |       <transition name="" to="ANOTHER_NODE"></transition>
  |    </task-node>

but have no clue how to get the mail to be sent to the group. On searching the forum, I came across this post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=85748 , which I guess talks about the older version of JBPM. i am using version 3.2.1, which has the e-mail tags.
My question is, is there a way in jbpm3.2.1 to send mail to the group on task assignment using email notification (without writing an actionhandler myself, ie) ?
Thanks in advance..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085013#4085013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085013