[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - aDDING SEVERAL MESSAGES WITH facesMessages.addToControl

aisc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 09:53:12 EDT 2007

Hi,
When I try to add several  validation error messages to the same control

  | facesMessages.addToControl("anioInic",new FacesMessage("error1"));
  | facesMessages.addToControl("anioInic",new FacesMessage("error2"));

and show them in the view, through the template

  | 			<ui:insert />
  | 	   <s:span rendered="#{invalid}" styleClass="icon">
  | 			<s:message/>
  | 	   </s:span>

I only get the first message added (error1), is this the expected behaviour or am I missing somenthing? Is not possible to do what I'm trying?
Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085053#4085053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085053