[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Everything You Wanted to Know about Seam, but were afraid to

djfjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 10:34:07 EDT 2007

I'm trying to learn about Seam but am having great difficulty getting a stable combination of JBoss AS, My/Eclipse, Seam.  I've had varying degrees of success but nothing that seems to be robust.  In all probability I am doing something stupid but I did come across this disconcerting one liner (on the JBoss site I think):

PLEASE NOTE: If you are using Eclipse 3.2, you CANNOT install JBoss IDE 1.6 or below. It will NOT work!

Could someone tell me which versions of the above components do work together and where to get them (this has also proven to be a bit of a wild goose chase).

Many thanks to anyone that's already been there and done that and can help point me in the right direction!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085084#4085084

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085084