[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Beware of this attribute - ReplicationVersion

BruceSpringfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 11:42:22 EDT 2007

I have a 2 server cluster.  I set up a test where I put data into the cache on one server and then access the data from the cache on the other server in the cluster.  With this attribute - ReplicationVersion included in my config file, data appears to no longer be replicated onto the other server.  When I try to access data from the other cache on the other server, I get exceptions, null pointers.  Removing the attribute, replication appears to function normally again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085117#4085117

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085117