[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Captcha configuration

wise_guybg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 12:24:36 EDT 2007

To quote myself:
anonymous wrote : Oops, the code I provided only displays a custom captcha image, it cannot perform the validation. You have to create a custom "captcha" component.

The captcha  classes provided by Seam are tightly related so you have to create a new copy of all of them if you want to have a custom create method.

btw Maybe your idea could work too. I mean, overriding CaptchaImage and changing the precedence so that it comes created first. I don't think you should change the resource path though ("/mycaptcha"). I don't have Seam's source code at my disposal but I think that's what the error you are receiving is for.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085139#4085139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085139