[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Understanding JBPM

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 14:12:45 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : 1. I cannot understand is how can I tie a workflow to a document. Would that be done in each process instance as a context variable that I pass to the process instance.

Yes

anonymous wrote : 2. If I want my webapp to be generic enough to accommodate any workflow definition then all that I perceive that I do in the webapp is to get the process instance and just call p.signal(). this would create token (or tokens in the case of forks) and processing can continue.

"generic enough to accommodate any workflow definition" is pretty vague - there are infinite degrees of freedom you could be talking about.  You probably need to answer this for yourself.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085199#4085199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085199