[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - LoginModule not being called

NM-156 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 14:46:24 EDT 2007

Hi. I configured /jboss-portal.sar/conf/login-config.xml with a custom LoginModule as follows, but my module is not being called. I am printing out some messages, but I do not see them in the log.

Are there any other configuration files that I have to modify to install a custom LoginModule?

Thank you.

login-config.xml:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085211#4085211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085211