[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Lifecycle methods not being called

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 15:47:25 EDT 2007

Hello there! I'm registering an mbean using the server.registerMBean(objectname,object); method. I have a sar file that contains a custom deployer. This deployer reads a custom xml and register mbeans according to it.
Although I can see the managed bean on my jmx-console. after being registred it's lifecycle methods (start, create) are not being called, unless I explicit call them. Is this the expected behaviour? Or jboss calls it when it register my mbean and I'm missing something.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085237#4085237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085237