[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - I need help about Messaging!

catania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 17 21:21:19 EDT 2007

Hi all !
   I use jboss-4.0.5.GA and EJB3.0
   I write a Message-Driven Bean. It's very simple and look like :
public class LogBean implements MessageListener {
  |     public void onMessage(Message msg) {
  |         if (msg instanceof TextMessage) {
  |             TextMessage tm = (TextMessage) msg;
  |             try {
  |                 String text = tm.getText();
  |                 System.out.println("Received new message : " + text);
  |             } catch (JMSException e) {
  |                 e.printStackTrace();
  |             }
  |         }
  |     }
  | }
  My ejb-jar.xml:
<enterprise-beans>
  | 	<message-driven>
  | 	<ejb-name>LogBean</ejb-name>
  | 	<ejb-class>mdb.com.LogBean</ejb-class>
  | 	<messaging-type>javax.jms.MessageListener</messaging-type>
  | 	<transaction-type>Bean</transaction-type>
  | 	<message-destination-type>javax.jms.Topic</message-destination-type>
  |
  | 	<activation-config>
  | 		<activation-config-property>
  | 			<activation-config-property-name>destinationType</activation-config-property-name>
  | 			<activation-config-property-value>javax.jms.Topic</activation-config-property-value>
  | 		</activation-config-property>
  | 	</activation-config>
  | 	</message-driven>
  | </enterprise-beans>
  But when I run JBoss Server, I received some errors:
anonymous wrote : org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Required configproperty RequiredConfigPropertyMetaData at 192
  | 38ad[name=destination descriptions=[DescriptionMetaData at 147ff11[language=en]]] for messagingType 'ja
  | vax.jms.MessageListener' not found in activation config [ActivationConfigProperty(destinationType=ja
  | vax.jms.Topic)] ra=jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='jms-ra.rar'
  I put my ejb-jar inside META-INF folder.
  I think that I must configure JBoss Server but I don't know where I do this.
  Please guide to me or show me some documents. Thanks.

  Catania.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085296#4085296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085296