[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Gavin King: Bad tools of Seam is kill its uses!!!

ybxiang.wolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 00:03:29 EDT 2007

The forum is filled with such sentence

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=118693
Failed to create SEAM project in eclipse compared to Netbeans.
My objective is to create a SEAM 2.0 Web project as EAR for JBoss AS 4.2.1.

Recently I've set up Eclipse 3.3 with all the plugins from the http://downloads.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/nightly/200709130250-nightly/index.html dated 200709130250.

What i did get was [An internal error occurred during: "Creating EAR and EJB modules".].

I did make a report in http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-904. I'm not sure if this is the right way to report a problem. But I'm really in love with SEAM application framework after reading JBoss SEAM : Simplicity and power beyond Java EE. I have to make this work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085310#4085310

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085310