[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: please help; could not find deserializer

itrahulsoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 03:37:40 EDT 2007

Hi

I have the same problem
I have done that using the wstools ant task and
not able to foung how to add this mapping and package up it in the war file
so my deserialize error is removed.
so what to do please help me out.

Tools I am using :  JBoss 4.0.5 GA and wstools for the same version
                            JDK1.5.06
                            Ant 1.6.5

My Ant file is following :

<ws2tools dest="${base}/WEB-INF" config="${base}/wstools-config.xml" includes="${base}/service/classes" classpathref="lib.path" >

</ws2tools>

when i supplied the needed wstools-config.xml and web.xml the Ant task will generate the needed jax-rpc_mapping.xml and webservices.xml and wsdl file for the service

When I run the client it will work fine for the operaion that not returns the value means void and If i use the operation that will return value means String than it will give no deserializer found error so likely the same problem you have.

So please help me to come out of that  spend several days to for the solution.

Regards,
Rahul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085345#4085345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085345