[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem of updating component on a page after ajax?s call

jquery@interia.pl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 06:13:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

Let?s say that I have outjected List variable

  | @Out
  | List<Person> employees;

Then through remoting I call changeList() method:

  | public void changeList(){
  |

  | 	employees = new ArrayList<Person>();
  | 	Person person = new Person();
  | 	person.setFirstName(?John?);
  |         person.setLastName(?Smith?);
  | 	employess.add(person);
  | 	?.
  | }

And now I don?t know how to update page that i.e. selectOneMenu shows list of employees with the employee who were added in changeList() method. Because after calling by ajax changeList() method the list (in selectOneMenu) on the page stays unchanged.

Thanks for help in advance,
jquery

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085390#4085390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085390