[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: DefaultJMSProvider not bound

raickman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 07:06:25 EDT 2007

I m using Oracle DataBase but not as DefaultDS, sp I ve replaced both of the files 'hsql...-service.xml' from deploy/jms by 'oracle...-service.xml'.

In the JBoss log file, I can't see that the DefaultDS has been bound, but the hsql-ds.xml is in deploy.

If I hot deploy, all JMS_MESSAGEs are stored in our Oracle DB, and no exception is thrown.  I don't know what is referencing the DefaultDS in this config.

Thanks for you answer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085411#4085411

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085411