[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with injection when using jbpm process

ctomc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 07:30:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a component that handles the actions that are invoked by user and by jbpm process. In a case when user calls method #{handler.startProcess} all object are properly injected, but if i call methods on same component from jbpm process, the object is null!
Why would this happen?

the code for user submit is:

  | <h:commandButton action="#{handler.startProcess}" value="Start"   />

and in that method the object is not null and I can use it.

and in jbpm process I have.

  | action expression="#{handler.checkData}"/>

inside method checkData the object is null, but it shouldn't not be!

the component is defined as pojo not as ejb.

  | @Name("handler")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.CONVERSATION)
  | public class Handler {

and the object that I am injecting:

  | @In(required = true)
  |     Uporabnik uporabnik;

Is defined in components.xml as

  | <component name="uporabnik" class="si.package.UporabnikLocal"/>

the object Uporabnik i'm outjecting like this:
@In(create = true)
  | 	@Out("uporabnik",scope = ScopeType.SESSION)
  | 	private Uporabnik uporabnik;

I am using nightly build CVS.2007-09-05_22-19-40

Does anyone knows where the problem is?

Tomaz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085424#4085424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085424