[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem of updating component on a page after ajax?s cal

jquery@interia.pl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 08:43:05 EDT 2007

Thanks for the answer. As I understood one way to achieve what I expect is to return from changeList() method a long string (i.e comma separated values) then in JavaScript reparse it to appropriate values and eventually load selectOneMenu with those values. This is of course not very convenient way! But how to do a partial refresh using rich faces (what components should I use?) assuming the following part of jsf page:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085465#4085465

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085465