[jboss-user] out of memory in jboss

Humber Aquino humberaquino at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:17:30 EDT 2007

-Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512

If you don't have so much memory available, the following is recomended:

-Xms256m -Xmx512m -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=256

If you're running JBoss from the commandline, you can configure the JVM
options in bin/run.conf.
Extracted from
http://docs.jboss.org/seam/1.2.1.GA/reference/en/html/gettingstarted.html

But, i never had problems with the default configuration.

The JBoss AS i´m using is 4.0.5.GA under windows xp/MacOSX 10.6