[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: it is possible to create more than one action for portle

k3nnymusic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 09:41:12 EDT 2007

Hmm i can't understand this, becouse I'm loosing my request when I change windowstate though I set renderParameter. Everything is ok when I don't change window states.

In processAction I setRender parameter if any page call action with param name="page"

public void processAction(JBossActionRequest request, JBossActionResponse response)
  |     throws PortletException, IOException, UnavailableException{
  | 		String page = "0";
  | 		if(request.getParameter("page")!=null){
  | 			page = request.getParameter("page");
  | 			response.setRenderParameter("page", page);
  | 		}
  | 	}

In view I getting page parameter and set page to dispatch.

public void doView(JBossRenderRequest request, JBossRenderResponse response)
  |     throws PortletException, IOException, UnavailableException{
  | 		if(request.getParameter("page")!=null)
  | 			page = Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter("page"));
  | 		String jspName;
  |         if(page==0)
  |         	jspName = "/WEB-INF/jsp/view.jsp";
  |         else
  |         	jspName = "/WEB-INF/jsp/play.jsp";
  |               PortletRequestDispatcher prd = getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher(jspName);
  |         prd.include(request, response);
  | 	}

When I change windowstate probably I lost it because, change window state action don't sending action:params. How can I do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085501#4085501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085501