[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - SMPC and explicit transactions

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 11:19:10 EDT 2007

I have seen many threads on the topic but none seem to solve this issue the "right way".  I am currently using SMPC for the bulk of my application.  I also have a background process which retrieves a Map from application scope and persists/merges the objects inside of it.  This is in a completely separate thread.  To do the saving, I need to be able to use transactions explicitly.  Naturally, the transaction is not available because there is no Seam context.  Has anyone an example of this?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085566#4085566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085566