[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Problem calling EJB3 method via HTTP only

MarcReis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 11:44:09 EDT 2007

Hi,
we have run into another problem.
Assuming I have the http config setup and it works fine.
In 4.0.x I could set the
 -Ddefault.client.bindurl=servlet://myserver.de/servlet-invoker/ServerInvoke
  | rServlet

when starting the jboss server (run.sh), so that the client would call this url, instead of the

  | <attribute name="InvokerLocator">servlet://myserver.de:8080/servlet-invoker/ServerInvokerServlet</attribute>

configured in the ejb3.deployer/jboss-service.xml

Now it seems that with 4.2.x this is ignored or the param has changed, and since the client trys to communicate with port 8080 which he cant reach, I can not communicate anymore.
Have the parameters changed or there handling?

Sincerely
Marc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085574#4085574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085574