[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple beans outjecting same variable - how to control

IGx89 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 13:07:53 EDT 2007

I'm also running into a similar problem: I have a controller page outjecting an object and then conditionally redirecting to another page (which often starts a long pageflow), and in one of the subsequent pages I need to change which object is pointed to by that initial outjection. Is there a way to set precedence, so I could say that my controller doesn't outject that object if a different component has already outjected something with the same name?

My temporary solution is to call a setter on my controller when I want to change the outjected object -- a dirty hack, but at least it works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085618#4085618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085618