[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Necessary artifacts/descriptors for JAX-WS web service

bernhard_pauler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 18 16:13:49 EDT 2007

It's too late. ;)

I haven't looked into the documentation yet, but the link is finally working.

But seriously - web services is the most frustrating topic I have ever worked on. I understand that it's not a trivial topic but why does it have to be so hard?

Sorry, this is probably not the right place for my comment. A good documentation would definitely help people. But perhaps it's already there, hidden behind that link ... ;)

Thanks,

Bernhard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085737#4085737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085737