[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: maven and microcontainer

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 01:18:30 EDT 2007

I think Microcontainer jar used in Seam comes from Embedded project, which I believe is currently unbuildable. :-(

But running Maven in Microcontainer is the same as running Maven elsewhere - simply go to Microcontainer's root directory and run 'mvn install'.
You should then get target directory in every module's directory. Simply pick up those artifacts that you need + check 3rd party lib dependencies and get them from your local Maven repo (should be there, since they will be picked up during build).

In the future we are planning on having different build configurations to join all the artifacts that you need - e.g. jbossas config, standalone config, minimal, ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085848#4085848

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085848