[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: InUseConnections > MaxPoolSize... is this possible?

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 04:15:00 EDT 2007

I don't see the configuration causing subpools to evolve , however I would also like to see the xml contents created when you deploy this connection descriptor file .
Can you search the contents in the server log file , the generated xml file should be looked after "[org.jboss.deployment.XSLSubDeployer] transformed into doc:" in the server log ?
This xml should contain ConnectionManager,JBossManagedConnectionPool etc mbeans , type the contents here let me have a look at it .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085901#4085901

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085901