[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Text and \n

demetrio812 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 04:21:40 EDT 2007

I see, even if I think a pluggable system over the antlr-generated base would be useful (even if for simpler expressions)...

btw so I think that the \n problem is a bug...

also I propose to change the "/" character for italic because it is very common in language and a lot of ppl using it wrong forgotting that it is a special character...

I know it's difficult to do coz of backwards compatibility, but I think we have to discuss this, what do you think?

demetrio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085906#4085906

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085906