[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Correnct setting Faces-Config

miloslav.vlach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 06:13:15 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have problem with setting faces-config.xml.

Especial secion lifecycle:
When I using the TransactionSeamPhaseListener, the application throws some exception (Transaction is not active). When I use the SeamPhaseListener all seems work good. But I dont know if is this replacing solutions or side effect.

I am using SMPC and I would like to use Hibernate Criteria (em.getDelegate().createCriteria....)

How to configure the application - best practice ?

Thanks Mila

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085945#4085945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085945