[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: FYI: Seam 2 CR1 has been released

gbc@gmx.de do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 07:01:13 EDT 2007

Already noticed one bigger change and some small ones from Beta1 to CR1 for existing projects:

- ajax4jsf.jar must be exlcuded from the project (because now merged with richfaces)
 - JBoss warns me: WARN  [SkinFactoryImpl] Init parameter for a skin name changed to org.richfaces.SKIN
 - So needs change in web.xml
 - Do I need to edit: org.ajax4jsf.VIEW_HANDLERS?
- Libraries in lib folder needs to be updated (of course)
- application.xml needs update on same jars as the version changed

So far, hope this helps someone,

Greetz GHad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4085972#4085972

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4085972