[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectManyCheckbox

wise_guybg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 10:33:27 EDT 2007

I believe company.category should be a list.

You will also have a problem in that JSF passes an Arrays$ArrayList to the setter. I would advise that you keep you company.category and remove the missing (from the new list) items and add the newly selected items. Otherwise  you will have a Delete SQL for the old items and a couple of Insert SQLs for the new items which is not very optimized.

I believe I have asked if this can be done automatically somehow... No one answered!?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086150#4086150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086150