[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - node modification event

mratsimbazafy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 11:00:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a problem in processing a data modification in cache. Here is the problem :

- I have datas shared in the cluster, and we want to do some actions when these datas are modifed.
- Each cluster node have a listener annotated with @NodeModified
- I modify a data D in the cluster node A
- On node modification event
  all other cluster node receive :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086174#4086174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086174