[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Everything You Wanted to Know about Seam, but were afrai

BakuZozi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 15:34:35 EDT 2007

I use Seam 1.2.1.GA with JBoss IDE 1.6.0.GA with JEMS Installer 1.2.0.GA (AS 4.0.5.GA, ...etc.) with either Sun Java EE SDK build 1.5.0_09-b03 and BEA JRockit R27.2.0-jre1.5.0_10 versions...

Though Ant 1.7.0 is usable only from commandline and I occured few exceptions, when started AS, but much of these I managed with copied of lossly jars and only one remain, what did not cause trouble. And lot of exceptions when shutdown AS... (after dead what does it matter?)

I started my project from booking example, that way in Eclipse new project from ant build file...:-)

It's not fine, but works
and to use Seam yet in this manner to worth while for me!

I'm waiting for RHDS release too!!!

This help for you...?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086299#4086299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086299