[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: invoking an EJB over iiop

GBardou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 17:20:46 EDT 2007

Thank you so much for this last post, it was my issue with IIOP communication.

For me, it works in pure IIOP with the following properties :
anonymous wrote :
  | Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY=com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtxFactory
  | Context.PROVIDER_URL=corbaloc::localhost:3528/JBoss/Naming/root
  | Context.OBJECT_FACTORIES=org.jboss.tm.iiop.client.IIOPClientUserTransactionObjectFactory

Please note that there is 2 jndinames (1 for IIOP and 1 for JNP), check logs :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086344#4086344

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086344