[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - More then one jboss portal servers using the same portal dB

shimonl97 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 18:15:37 EDT 2007

Is their a problem with working from two different jboss portal servers on the same portal dB? It looks like a must if more then one developer programmed on his local jboss portal but try to use one centric db. We tried it but run into exceptions that were solved when we generated portal db for each developr.
problem can also be on production if we work with load ballancer with more then one jboss portal on one portal db

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086362#4086362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086362