[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Gavin King: Bad tools of Seam is kill its uses!!!

ybxiang.wolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 21:15:07 EDT 2007

"amitev" wrote : With standard WTP you don't have code assist
Yes, this is the reason i need tools!!!
You maybe get wrong result by wrong handwriting.
There are so many tags, can you remember all of them and write them completely right???
Yes, you may say "I can refer to API". But the API is huge like a sand in the sea!!!

Tool can make job easier and faster! why refuse tool?
why not refuse modern vehicle vehicle? We can walk too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086401#4086401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086401