[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Page parameters - change value

milli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 19 22:58:54 EDT 2007

I did play with different JSF implementation. Here are my findings:

Problem exists in MyFaces 1.1.5 as well. However I could not test with MyFaces 1.2 since I was getting errors when I tried to upgrade.

It works as expected in Sun JSF RI 1.2. Looks like it is a bug in MyFaces implementation.

However I would like to know if anyone has the following configuration working.

JBoss 4.0.5/MyFaces 1.2/Seam 1.2.1GA

I could not make myfaces 1.2 to work with the above setup. Is it supported?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086415#4086415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086415