[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Version compatibility issues between JBPM 3.1.3 and JBos

jbosspatni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 01:00:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the compliment but thats the time I have got responses from the JBoss forums.I am not sure  if there is a faster way to get the responses.If you know  please let me know.

Anyway coming to the problem the process definition file seems to be valid and matches aginst teh DTD ,I didnt see any errors in my eclipse and also it correctly put the process in database when i deployed the process from the Eclipse Process Designer.I was running jbpm 3.1.3 onm AS 4.0.2.Instead of using the GUI from JBPM I have a custonmer Seam GUI through which I am trying to run  the process as teh ToDo/DVD Store Seam JBPM example and on server startup while trying to deploy the application with war file I get this error.

I have tried to deploy teh to do process definition and I get connect exception.

I am attaching the process definition file:
<process-definition
  name="FaultProcess"
  xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1"
  xsi:schemaLocation="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1 http://jbpm.org/xsd/jpdl-3.1.xsd"