[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Could not

kumanan_jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 03:01:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

  I am getting exception in the following line of code.

userData = (em.createQuery("select u from Users u where u.email= ?1").setParameter(1, "mail at mailid.com")).getResultList();

userData   : is a List object,
em  : is a EntityManager object
Users : is a table

Exception Message
============

Exception caught is : <4|true|0.9.7> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException:
Could not locate metadata for the class using alias "Users".

Persistent.xml
=========
    <persistence-unit name="userDatabase" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">
      org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl
      <exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>

    </persistence-unit>

           Please let me know if someone had already faced this issue and found a resolution for it.

- Kumanan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086460#4086460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086460