[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Security: Better support for single sign on?!

stephen.friedrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 04:20:21 EDT 2007

Thanks Shane!
Using identity.authenticate() got rid of the "Welcome, Stephen" message.
To get rid of the "Please log in first" message I did this:
@Scope(ScopeType.APPLICATION)
  | @Intercept(NEVER)
  | @Name("org.jboss.seam.core.pages")
  | @Install(precedence=Install.APPLICATION)
  | public class SsoPages extends Pages {
  |
  |     /**
  |      * Overridden to prevent "Please log in first" faces message
  |      */
  |     protected void notLoggedIn() {
  |         Events.instance().raiseEvent("org.jboss.seam.notLoggedIn");
  |     }
  | }

The "auto-login-method" should be quite easy to implement in Seam, don't you think? It would be much more straightforward than this current solution.
Can I create a Jira issue for this feature? Will you accept a patch if I supply it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086491#4086491

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086491