[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JSF and all commandButtons are fired

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 04:28:25 EDT 2007

"den74" wrote :  <h:commandButton action="#{Bean.calit}" value="#{Calculation}"/>

Thanks for answer!

The value attribute of the commandButton can be a literal text or a value-binding expression. So this one have to work:

anonymous wrote : <h:commandButton id="b1" type="submit" action="#{Bean.calit}" value="Calculation"/>

I created a new JSF and a new portlet and this works fine, but I don't know why previous example dones't work. Maybe because of IPC ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086494#4086494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086494