[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SessionBeans depend on JSF component libraries?

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 06:57:07 EDT 2007

Well my definition of dependency is absolutely required by - here it isn't a requirement, just the way you choose to structure your app.

1) In RichFaces 3.1 you have an api jar which contains stuff you may need to reference from your ejbs
2) In RichFaces 3.1 you also have a xml bound tree which may not have this problem.  RF also needs to provide an optional version of onSelect which doesn't take any parameters. (I'm not sure if does or not).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086559#4086559

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086559