[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB 2.1 and EJB 3 in same jar

Marcin.Cinik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 07:26:24 EDT 2007

I'm using annotations in my EJB3.0 beans without any deployment XML descriptor. I don't want any deployment descriptor for these beans. Deployment descriptor contains only informations about EJB2.1 beans. Should I also put informations about EJB3.0 beans in the deployment descriptor ?

The real problem is that XDoclet does not understand JAVA5 grammar and it cannot generate deployment descriptor for EJB3.0 beans which use JAVA5-specific features like annotations, generecis, enums.

Marcin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086588#4086588

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086588