[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Referring a class inside ear archive

zakhan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 20 07:29:14 EDT 2007

Hi guys,
 not sure if this is the right place for this post ... but hope so :)
I am trying to run a Scheduler service (org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Scheduler). I copied the example configuration, so everything should be fine. But I get java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for xxx. I found out that its probably because my class is not visible from outside. My application is generated by SeamGen and has structure as follows:

ear archive (directory)
 - jar archive (directory)
 - war archive (directory)

Could anybody give me a hint where to place the .xml with configuration of the scheduler service to be able to see the class inside the jar archive? Thanks for help.

Ps: found some "solution" with setting the Isolation attribute to false, but that didnt solve it for me. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4086594#4086594

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4086594